Airborne Navigation System
The ANS (Airborne Navigation System) software manages the entire measurement system, monitors its status and navigates the pilot during flight missions. This design allows the pilot to focus little attention on operating the system without sacrificing the system’s performance.
Our algorithms fully automate images and scanning data acquisition. The software monitors data integrity and completeness in real-time and notifies the pilot if a part of the plan needs to be passed through one more time.
The software was developed for the Airborne Mapping System.
Rainlabs was like an extension of our team. They approached our project with a high degree of collaboration and provided us with several options at each decision point. Thanks to their understanding of the need to balance both the business and project objectives we got a valuable product in reasonable price.
- have a problem and don’t know how to solve it,
- have an idea and need a technical advice,
- don’t know how to kick-off your project,
- wonder if IoT and new technologies can help your business,
- want to upgrade your products,
- are not satisfied with off-the-shelf solutions because don’t meet your requirements,
- have any other question and suspect that we know the answer
Please fill out the form and we will contact you within 24h to schedule a consultation.
The consultation is free of charge, no strings attached.