Airborne Mapping System
AMS584 Airborne Mapping System is a complete solution dedicated to autogyros used to take aerial photographs and spatial scanning. The costs of investment, maintenance and exploitation are significantly lower for an autogyro than an airplane or helicopter.
The system was designed to be operated by a single person. The ANS (Airborne Navigation System) software monitors and manages the operation of all devices. Simultaneously, information related to the mission and navigation is transparently presented to the pilot. The required amount of the pilot’s attention is lowered to a minimum due to full automation of the system, which allows the pilot to focus on flying and safely perform all maneuvers.
Get additional information on the official project website.
- have a problem and don’t know how to solve it,
- have an idea and need a technical advice,
- don’t know how to kick-off your project,
- wonder if IoT and new technologies can help your business,
- want to upgrade your products,
- are not satisfied with off-the-shelf solutions because don’t meet your requirements,
- have any other question and suspect that we know the answer
Please fill out the form and we will contact you within 24h to schedule a consultation.
The consultation is free of charge, no strings attached.