AMS584 Power Supply System
The efficiency of the factory-made electrical system used in autogyros is insufficient to supply the AMS584 Airborne Mapping System’s devices. Furthermore, it should not be excessively loaded for safety reasons because the pilot requires full engine power during takeoff and landing to safely perform those maneuvers.
Specifically for the AMS584 Airborne Mapping System’s needs, we designed an independent power supply system with a separate alternator and buffer battery. In that design, we paid extra attention to safety and reliability. The AMS584 Power Supply System is fully insulated and independent from the factory-made electrical system. All safety features ensure an undisturbed power supply to data logging and control devices.
Rainlabs was a great partner to work with. They showed the same commitment and passion in the successful realization of our project. Their excellent knowledge of system integration and electronic design helped us build a modern and reliable mapping system that is competitive on the market.
- have a problem and don’t know how to solve it,
- have an idea and need a technical advice,
- don’t know how to kick-off your project,
- wonder if IoT and new technologies can help your business,
- want to upgrade your products,
- are not satisfied with off-the-shelf solutions because don’t meet your requirements,
- have any other question and suspect that we know the answer
Please fill out the form and we will contact you within 24h to schedule a consultation.
The consultation is free of charge, no strings attached.