Fiber Optic Gyroscope Inertial Navigation
The IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) measures acceleration and angular velocity in six degrees of freedom. These measurements are typically used to determine the orientation and position of the sensor and estimate the motion trajectory. The device uses a Fiber Optic Gyroscope to achieve accuracy and stability unachievable for other sensors. The measurements are transmitted over Ethernet interface and can be precisely synchronized with an external time reference.
IMU was designed within the scope of the LiDAR Mining Survey System.
I would recommend Rainlabs especially for hard and complex projects that demand expert skills and knowledge. Their engineering team solved each and every encountered problem. The solutions they proposed and used in our Mine Surveying Systems helped us to revolutionize mining shafts surveying.
- have a problem and don’t know how to solve it,
- have an idea and need a technical advice,
- don’t know how to kick-off your project,
- wonder if IoT and new technologies can help your business,
- want to upgrade your products,
- are not satisfied with off-the-shelf solutions because don’t meet your requirements,
- have any other question and suspect that we know the answer
Please fill out the form and we will contact you within 24h to schedule a consultation.
The consultation is free of charge, no strings attached.