Airborne LiDAR Stabilization
Stronger winds and gusts can make an autogyro’s flight trajectory unstable. This translates directly into the quality of acquired data. To ensure high-quality measurements, regardless of the conditions, the orientation of instruments has to be stabilized.
The custom solutions applied in the design allowed to maximize the stabilization range in a limited space inside the aircraft. Advanced control system diagnostics protect sensitive instruments against damage in case of system failure.
The stabilizing platform was designed for Airborne Mapping System.
- have a problem and don’t know how to solve it,
- have an idea and need a technical advice,
- don’t know how to kick-off your project,
- wonder if IoT and new technologies can help your business,
- want to upgrade your products,
- are not satisfied with off-the-shelf solutions because don’t meet your requirements,
- have any other question and suspect that we know the answer
Please fill out the form and we will contact you within 24h to schedule a consultation.
The consultation is free of charge, no strings attached.