Ultra-precision Time Reference
Many sensors and data logging devices are capable of synchronizing measurements with time reference acquired from a GPS receiver. This solution cannot be used in mine shafts due to the absence of a GPS signal. UTR (Ultra-precision Time Reference) is a precision time reference generator with output compatible with GPS receivers (NMEA + PPS).
The device incorporates an oven-controlled crystal oscillator (OCXO), which has frequency stability at the level of 5ppb. The device features UART and Ethernet interfaces. It can also be calibrated using an external GPS receiver.
“Impossible – right away, but for miracles, you have to wait a moment.” That is how I would describe Rainlabs. Seemingly impossible, complex problems, in the end, are always solved. Their expert knowledge and professional approach help us finalize our project and gather synchronized measurement data from multiple sensors. The system works well in the harsh mining environment.
- have a problem and don’t know how to solve it,
- have an idea and need a technical advice,
- don’t know how to kick-off your project,
- wonder if IoT and new technologies can help your business,
- want to upgrade your products,
- are not satisfied with off-the-shelf solutions because don’t meet your requirements,
- have any other question and suspect that we know the answer
Please fill out the form and we will contact you within 24h to schedule a consultation.
The consultation is free of charge, no strings attached.