The Smart Window controller drives electric actuators used for opening doors, windows, gates or flaps. The main advantage of the device is that it doesn’t need any external sensors. The controller operates based on motor current. It features learning algorithms for the controlled object, impacting obstacle detection, tilting and executing a motion profile with linear acceleration and braking.
The device was designed to operate in harsh industrial conditions. It can be configured and controlled via the RS485 interface.
- have a problem and don’t know how to solve it,
- have an idea and need a technical advice,
- don’t know how to kick-off your project,
- wonder if IoT and new technologies can help your business,
- want to upgrade your products,
- are not satisfied with off-the-shelf solutions because don’t meet your requirements,
- have any other question and suspect that we know the answer
Please fill out the form and we will contact you within 24h to schedule a consultation.
The consultation is free of charge, no strings attached.